The theme of the 2017 Student Affairs Assessment and Research Conference is:
Making Data Meaningful: Addressing Critical Issues.
This year, we are especially interested in proposals related to one or both of the following two categories:
1) Assessment basics and skill building
2) This year’s theme: Making Data Meaningful: Addressing Critical Issues.
The first category will focus on foundations in assessment practice, and will feature “How To” sessions as well as workshops in basic research methods, analyses and assessment planning.
Our conference theme Making Data Meaningful: Addressing Critical Issues was inspired by the following questions which may also provide some guidance as you are preparing your proposal:
- How does our research and/or assessment practice relate to the concept of social justice?
- How are we addressing issues of access and equity in higher education?
- How are we practicing critical reflection in our research and/or assessment practice?
If you have any questions contact:
Franziska Ludemann at email@example.com, Tawana Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org
CSSL office at 614-247-6220
Please enter your email address.
To edit your current registration enter the information below.
Your password will be reset and emailed to you.
You have filled out this survey in the past. To fill it out again choose 'Create new' below otherwise choose 'View' to see your past surveys.
Are you sure you want to delete this survey?